16 July 2008

lunch date


ooh, yeah.
Seared tuna with lettuces, roasted red peppers and pesto aioli, all on light flatbread, you are my very good friend...

And lunch date.
You looked
stunning as your aroma whirled towards me this afternoon. I just couldn't keep my eyes ~ or hands ~ off you. And now my strained vision and tensed muscles thank you for the perfect break from work.

You know how to
satisfy a hungry woman, that's for sure.
So, please know I will welcome your company, with open mouth and tasting senses anytime you need a friend.


Thank you, Z Square Kenmore, for this luring lunch; I will certainly have her again.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

whoooa that was a little racy for a sandwich!! :)

Kara said...

Well that sounds quite delightful. . .can't wait to try it!

Andrea said...

wowzers, just the lunch for a steamy summer day!