
Marshmallowing?
I know, I'm sorry.
Please forgive me, I should be writing about the best new salad.
Or something more nutritious and colorful.
But no, I had this crazy craving for sweet white wonders.
And since these aren't any old plastic-bagged-for-smore-making -over-a-fire-marshmallows, I just had to try them myself... Home-made marshmallows. {recipe in image below, click to view larger}
They're mysterious {as you might notice from the pictures} but sparkly and springy and so sticky. So if you crave marshmallows in the middle of the night like I sometimes do, make a stash of these. Just don't wait until the craving hits, they take about four hours to firm.
{I will consider making a half batch next time as they make a lot and who knows how we will ever eat them all! anyone LOVE marshmallows?}
1 comment:
wait so did you make them or buy? they look delish! I want to taste! You should have a Mellow Out party and the marshmellows can be the feature!
Post a Comment